Sunday, January 13, 2008

Simply Stunning...

On Saturday January 12, 2008 Lindsay and I got up and went to Lime Ridge Mall in Hamilton. I have had a craving for a few weeks to purchase some new t-shirts and polo shirts. I have currently changed my style of clothing from a "punky" to a more fresh "preppy" style. With a change in style comes a change in clothes. A change in clothes requires money, which I don't have an abundance of. As a result I will have to be limited to getting a few shirts instead of a lot. This is probably better for my pocket and my conscience. Anyway...we arrived at the mall and promptly went to a few stores and to my disappointment there was absolutely nothing. Lindsay would argue that there was a lot of nice clothing, but to me there was nothing. Apparently I am extremely picky when it comes to fashion, but that is who I am and I like it. My mom said that when I was a kid I would only wear certain clothes. Lindsay and I promptly went home...I was in a grumpy mood.

Later on that night Lindsay, Matthew, Steph, and I went to Niagara Falls. All I could say was wow! It was absolutely stunning! After trying to take an abundance of pictorial representations (sound smart??) or the falls we slowly walked away from the falls to my dismay. My dismay was short lived because the town centre there was awesome. Matthew and Steph have a terrible time deciding what to do and so Lindsay I had to choose what to do. We decided to go out for supper and they quickly agreed (Matt was freaking hungry as he had not eaten lunch or supper even though Steph had told him to). We checked out the Rainforest Cafe and immediately when we gawked at the prices. Leaving the Rainforest Cafe we walked across the road to Boston Pizza. I ate chicken fingers! Why are they called chicken fingers?

After dinner we went took a ride on the giant Ferris wheel! Even though it was a costly ten dollars it was still extremely cool and almost worth it. The night was almost over, but we were having such a good time we spent another ten dollars on a creepy haunted house tour. Contrary to popular belief some haunted houses are actually haunted. This was one of them! Ekkk! After this we drove back home. All in all it was a very peaceful night.

It was good hanging out with Matt again. We did not hang out that much last semester and I realize how much I missed having the guy around. The dude is an awesome dude and I appreciate everything he has done for me. When we are down he offers advice and when we are down he is always there to act like a giant idiot just to make us crack a smile. I look forward to getting to know his almost girlfriend and hanging out with them more. Steph seems like a great girl and Matt deserves a great girl because he is such a good guy. Thanks dude!!



4 comments:

Jason said...

that picture is super cool!

Joyce said...

That was a nice thing to say about your friend!

Robyn deGroot said...

sweet pic!!

Anonymous said...

i like you